LIC premium calculator for the mobile term plan, Jeevan Saral, Jeevan Arogya and other All plans.
How to use Lic Premium calculator?
- Simply select any plan if you want to purchase from LIC,
- Enter your Age manually or Scroll the bar from minimum to maximum.
- Enter Sum Assured between limit for a specific plan. sum assured varies to plan to another plan. It depends on the product, policy length, other survival, death, PA benefits. if you want to know more about it go to LIC sum assured explanation page.
- And click on calculate.
LIC Premium Calculation In Excel & Online & Maths Formula
The LIC premium calculator provision is offered by the Life Insurance corporations of India. In fact, it creates the client’s life much simpler and easier. The LIC premium calculator along with the Maturity cash amount provision permits folks to calculate the payable amount. In addition, among receivable after maturity is estimated. Along with is LIC clients can also imagine thoroughly as well as select the right policy without any confusion. The LIC premium calculator along with service tax will offer you as a provision in order to calculate the premium including service tax. The LIC Premium calculator & maturity amount you can easily calculate maturity advantage, premiums payable, survival merits and so on. In addition, you can also calculate payments receivable, Loan Status, Loan amount below every LIC policy.
Apart from that, you can also easily calculated premium via online by using the online LIC premium calculator. Utmost every LIC plans premiums can be calculated via the online throughout offering essential details. Here are some of the required parameters which are important for the premium calculator. Thus, LIC premium is calculated on the basis of the following things such as
- The age of the policy holder
- The policy term for several years you require risk cover
- Amount Assured -How a lot you desire to insure.
LIC Premium Calculation In Excel
This is also one of the simple and easy methods to calculate the premium calculation of your LIC policy account. In this Excel approach, you will be asked to fill out some of the requirements fields such as current age, premium payable, for policy terms of a year. And after you fill out all those above-mentioned details on their respective text box then your result that is fund amount will be displayed in front of you.
LIC Premium Calculation In Online
- In this method, you need to go for the official LIC website link such as www.licindia.in/Customer-Services/Premium-Calculator
- Then you will be directed to the calculator web page and here you need to select your plan and tap on the calculate button.
- Then you need to enter your age, terms and sum assured and accident benefits.
- Finally, after filling out all this information then click on calculate button to get your exact result.
Here is the mathematical calculating formula for to calculate the premium per month.
IP (insurance Premium) per month= the Monthly insured amount x the Insurance Premium Rate
The Insured person’s self-paid premium per month= Monthly insured amount x Insurance Premium Rate x Insured person’s self-paid ratio
Insurance premium paid by the governments per month = Monthly insured amount x Insurance premium rate – Insured person’s self-paid premium
visit our website called
Here some Assured means money you can adjust
to insured For example we choose new Jeevan Anand age automatically adjusted as minimum basis
Here policy Jeevan Anand policy minimum age and term sum assured values automatically adjust
here SA 1 lakh to something. Here I added 1 crore and the minimum term is 15 years.
you can adjust once you entered values.comments below the website, not this video
if any queries.
PLAN:0815 New Jeevan Anand TERM:15 AGE:25 SumAssured:1000000
Yearly (Rs): 75939
Half Yearly (Rs): 38372
Quarterly (Rs): 19388
Monthly (Rs): 6463
Disclaimer: Service Tax is not shown in the calculation. Premium Shown Above is Indicative and not Exact
Actual Premium May vary according to Underwriting Rules Applicable.
- lic sum assured calculator
- The surrender value of lic policy calculator
- loan against lic policy calculator
LIC premium calculator for mobile
Note: This calculator also works for both mobile and desktops.
Pay Term: Sum Assured
Enter Monthly Premium
Pension Calculation Option /Calculate Purchase Price / Calculate Pension Amount
Enter Pension Amount
Accident Benefit Accident Benefit
Single Premium Single Premium
- New Endowment Plan (814)
- New Jeevan Anand (815)
- Jeevan Shagun (826) Jeevan Rakshak (827)
- New Bima Bachat (816)
- Single Premium Endowment Plan (817)
- New Jeevan Nidhi (818)
- New Money Back Plan (20 years) (820)
- New Money Back Plan (25 years) (821)
- Anmol Jeevan – II (822)
- Amulya Jeevan – II (823)
- eTerm (825)
- Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana (828)
lic premium calculator in excel, lic term plan premium calculator, lic premium calculator Jeevan Saral, Jeevan arogya, lic premium calculator, lic premium calculator for mobile.